Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ridiculous.

So many ridiculous things:

  1. You're texting me to come over and it's Tuesday night, not Monday.
  2. It's cold and snowing and I really don't care that you say it's not that far, because to sick little me it is. 
  3. You don't realize that I'm deathly sick.
  4. I've already taken NyQuil. 
  5. I have slippers on and I'm watching the Rangers game. You will NOT separate me from my hockey.
  6. You didn't tell me about the party Saturday night; my friends and I stumbled upon it and you just happened to be there, seeing me making out with two guys that weren't you.
  7. I'm not really prepared to see you tonight.
  8. Hahaha. "Still not coming tonight I guess :(" "Not cool" See, normally what happens is that I come over all the time. Geeeeeze. And besides, I thought you were mad at me.
  9. "I'll turn it on here." BAHAHAHAHA. I'm not telling you I'm sick just yet. NyQuil is making me feel better, albeit slightly drowsy.
  10. You're the stupidest boy I've ever known. Ever. I'm not even kidding. Plus, I'm pretty sure I have strange roast beef sandwich breath. Not attractive at all. And my lips are all chapped. Not attractive. Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment