Thursday, February 24, 2011

Resisting Temptation...or not!

I finally heard from Mr. Physical today. Did not expect that at all. My heart skipped a full beat and a half when I saw that pop up on my computer screen. It all started with just a simple "hey" as it always does. And from there it just proceeded to get messy.

Apparently, he was turned on by my slut-tastic antics on Quail Street about a month ago now. He saw me with not one, but two different guys within a span of an hour. Awful job by me.

We talked about Kegs & Eggs, the annual big, drunken mess that St. Patrick's Day Weekend always becomes in Albany. He mentioned that it's a sloppy, slutty weekend. I told him I could use one of those, he offered to take me out with him next Friday night (after seeing the skank fest on Quail Street that night, how could he not?!) and I, stupidly, decided to take him up on that offer.

What the fuck am I even gonna wear?! I'll find something. I always do.

But the bigger issue becomes why? Why can't I just stop with him? Why can't I say no? I don't even know anymore. I know I've written before about how he has some kind of hold over me, but now, it's just even more evident.

Now I know we won't ever actually date though. This is a positive fact. Apparently, he's got this stalker (which made me laugh quite a bit, to be honest) and I asked him why she's stalking him. He says that "she's just that type of girl who doesn't get what hooking up is...like traditional relationships. This is fucking college."

Mhmm. I see how it is. Obviously you just want to fuck me. Obviously right now, I'm perfectly okay with that. Maybe this conversation will get Hockey Boy out of my head. At this point, I'd settle for anyone other than him. I'll even keep the sex dreams if they don't contain him.

I don't know why this is happening though. I need it to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment