Thursday, February 24, 2011

This isn't cute anymore.

Last night, I had the fourth straight night of dreams about this one particular boy. The hockey boy. The one that couldn't ever possibly be interested in dating me. That one. Anyway, it was a strange dream:
It started out me going to a party and getting really drunk with one of the guys from Pep Band, as discussed late last night via facebook chat. It was a good time, me dancing, drinking, doing what I normal college kids do at parties. I started out dancing with Pep Band guy, then he went to go get another beer and met up with Hockey Boy. For some reason, while being across the room, I was still privy to their conversation. "Dude, she's wasted." "I'll take her." And they switched. Hockey Boy ended up with me, and obviously with me having a crush on him, I was simply pleased. Hockey Boy and I were dancing and making out. 
Then, I got a phone call. It was from Mr. Physical. He, for some reason, decided to call me because he thought he saw me out downtown with some guy that wasn't him. I told him that I'd gone out. No big deal. Then he asked me if I was still out. I obviously was. Then he realized that I was extremely drunk and tried to persuade me to come back to campus and be with him. I told him "I wanna sober up a little bit first...OOH I WANT ONE OF THOSE!" as a random waiter walks by with a platter full of Jell-O shots. He laughed, then asked me how having another Jell-O shot would get me to sober up. I just laughed, said I didn't know, and downed it. I told him that I'd have to go and I'd talk to him either when I got back on campus or the next day. 
Hockey Boy finally took the phone from me, hung it up, and put it in my pocket. He and I returned to what we were doing pre-phone call, and then he persuaded me to go up to a room upstairs where we proceeded to have sex.
There was another dream...that I just remembered. I don't understand why I've been dreaming so lucidly lately.
For some reason, my entire group of friends (about all 20 of us) were in a room together. Steinmetz 207 of course! However, it's really rare that we're all together at the same time. Anyway, we decided for some strange reason to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. There's a very disproportionate ratio of males-to-females in my group of friends, and there is a very small number of straight males. Regardless, we decided to play. I started, and I ended up with, you guessed it, Hockey Boy. There was an issue about where we'd end up having our seven minutes. We ended up in the bathroom. (Joke made by me: "It wouldn't be the first time." I know I'd make that joke in real life.) We're standing very close together and he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I would be ready for anything and everything. He was like, "Shit, I don't have a condom." I was like, "They've got a whole bunch out there...remember sexuality week where they handed out free condoms? The common room has them floating around everywhere. Just yell out there and they'll toss you one." So that's what he did. And that's what happened. We ended up having sex against the bathroom door. Then, he dragged me out of there and to another room, laughing all the way, so we could have sex again. 
And then I woke up and tried to go back to sleep because it was about 4am at this time.

Last night was probably the worst night of sleep I've gotten since coming home. And now I'm awake about six hours after going to bed. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment