Sunday, February 6, 2011

Attention.

Before I get all serious and stuff, I just need to say that I laughed inside when I saw this would be my 69th post on this blog.

Now, on to the feature presentation.

... I wish I could stop thinking about you. For some reason, today, you're all that I'm able to think about for a prolonged period of time. I don't even know why. I haven't seen you in nearly a week and I can't even fathom why I actually even give a shit about you. There's no reason for me to. You've done nothing but cause me unnecessary stress and heartbreak, something that we all know that I could use just a little bit less of.

And then I remember. I remember why I actually care. I care because I love the way you make me feel inside. I love the attention, I love the actual feelings, I love everything. I love how now you can hear my big feet (it helps when I wear a pair of boots that are a complete half-size too big) outside your door and open it immediately upon my arrival. It makes me feel so happy. Sometimes I seem annoyed when you call me while I'm still on my way there, but inside, I'm glad you do. Inside, I'm glad you call me at the most inopportune times. Inside, I'm glad that we never spend too much time together. Why? Because I know that if we spent more time together, I'd be more attached. And right now, I can't afford to be any further attached to you.

I am in trouble. I can already see it. Just be Monday already so I can figure out why this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment