Sunday, February 20, 2011

Taking the good with the bad, and a spoonful of sugar helps this medicine go down.

Good: I haven't made an effort to talk to you yet. Nor will I. That's a good thing. It shows I'm making an effort to get away from you and get over this and move on with my life. I'm going to find something better than you, I know it.

I can't stop thinking about you though. I don't know why, you've been the only thing on my mind since late last night. I've been extraordinarily sexually frustrated since last night and I think that's a big reason why I've been thinking about you. We didn't get together this week and so I've been feeling it a little longer than normal, and especially now that we're on break it'll suck a lot more. I know I want to give you up, but honestly, I just miss the way you touch me and make me feel. I don't know.

It'll be difficult. I'm going to try at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment