Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wrapped Around.

Honestly, I'd give anything to have one night wrapped up in your arms. I'd give a kidney, my liver, my heart, just to spend one night with your arms wrapped around me, with your warm breath on my skin. We wouldn't even have to have sex, we could just lie together, entangled in the sheets, sleeping comfortably. When I look at you, I see the arms that always seem so inviting. The kind of arms that I've always longed to have holding me tighter than anything. I just wish you could see me for more than what I look like. I'm so much more than the girl in the library you feel obligated to say hello to. I have feelings, I have a heart, I am capable of love and affection. I'm also capable of longing and lusting, which is just what I've done. I've longed for you. I've lusted after you. You never even realized. You just see me as the girl in the library. You just see me as the newly-elected College Democrats secretary. Nothing more than that. It's almost like I'm robotic to you.


I am a little bit more than that girl in the library. Someday you'll notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment