Monday, December 20, 2010

Wanting Kisses.

I just want your kiss, boy.
Of course. That's all I want tonight. I want your lips against mine, your tongue gently caressing mine. I want your extraordinarily soft hands grabbing mine. I'd give anything to jump in your bed right now; the bed that's even more comfortable than my own here at home. I'd love to be laughing with you as I nearly knock you out of bed when I take up more than half of it. I'd love to have you leaning against my chest as we nearly fall asleep.

I've never craved something like this. I've never had something like this to crave. Maybe that's supposed to mean something; like I want more than just a casual fling with you. Like I want something lasting, something meaningful... But I don't know what you want. And the idea of something serious scares me, as I'm relatively certain it does for you.

So many thoughts. For now, I'll just be wishing that you and I could be spending at least part of tonight together.

No comments:

Post a Comment