Wednesday, December 1, 2010

With Bleu Cheese, Below High School Musical?

You've told me before that you care about me as much as you love bleu cheese dressing. That hurt me, more than I care to explain in this post that is hastily being written on a BlackBerry. But now I think you've gone too far here.

Today is Wednesday. Wednesdays, to me, are held very sacred being as they are traditionally "Family Dinner" nights. Tonight, however, I didn't feel a very, erm, "familiar" bond from you. You decided that instead of waiting for me to get out of rehearsal, you went to dinner earlier and left very soon after I had gotten there. Not because you had a meeting, not because you had homework (reasons that I understand completely). No. You left so you could watch High School Musical. Fucking. High. School. Musical. You value a fucking Disney movie more than having dinner with me?

Not two hours before you commented that you "loved me and I make you laugh." I wish you showed that you loved me just a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment