Thursday, December 30, 2010

Personal.

So, as I've mentioned before, I have another blog. It's over on Tumblr and it's pretty freakin' cool. But whenever I deviate from my norm of posting song lyrics and reblogging pictures and write something personal, I feel like I've been violated. My mom follows my other blog and whenever I write something personal on there rather than here, she makes sure to mention she read it. Those are my personal thoughts and feelings. She may not always like what I have to say.

Exhibit A: Last night, I posted about how I missed being at school. I missed being independent and able to do whatever I wanted. I wrote that there are too many rules at home and I really can't wait to go back.

She clearly took offense to this. I was just being honest. Now, I'm forced to write my personal thoughts and feelings somewhere else. This was the reason why I got the other blog in the first place. I escaped to Tumblr from Facebook. I needed somewhere I could dump everything. It's been my rock whenever I needed one. And now, I barely have that... I have this... This is usually for the bigger things; the more hurtful, painful things, and I feel the title suits it perfectly: "I'm not together, but I'm getting there." If she finds this blog, the last place I can safely dump my feelings, opinions, and thoughts, I'm going to go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment