Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Something Simple.

You know that silly little numbers game everyone's playing on facebook these days? Well, I decided to grow a pair of balls and send a message to the guy I'm madly in love with, giving him a number for him to say something cute about me.


So, after me nervously, nervously waiting for hours and hours, this cute little post shows up in my news feed:


"I'm always impressed with you. I hope you're on my team any time I have a project." 


I'm always impressed with you. I don't know how the fuck I "impress" him, but whatever it is, it makes me fucking happy to hear him say that.


Maybe after his semester in DC, I'll have a chance... LOLJK. It's never going to happen. I'm sure I've already been friend zoned. Oh well, I'll just admire him from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment