Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is ridiculous: A live-blogged conversation with Mr. Physical

The only thing I miss right now is the smell of you on my skin that's left after you leave. There's something about you that smells so good that I don't mind when it's leftover on my skin. I miss that. I don't know why, but that smell is in my nose right now. That's what I want to be smelling. It's in my head, it's infiltrated my mind.

And of course, as you do, you happen to talk to me when you're on my mind:

"You down for whatever?" "Well, what do you have in mind?" "It's up to you."

I can't make decisions! I'm the most indecisive person ever. And you expect me to make this right. Hmm. What I like is that I don't have a suitemate/roommate...not until Saturday. So I have a suite for me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "What are you thinking?" "We've never had a sleepover before." No, no we haven't. Normally it's just a quick little thing. A half-hour or so and then we part ways. Now he's talking about spending the night. This, to me, is a big thing.

"Are you excited to go back to school?" "I'm more excited to get back to you." Oh, dear me.

"I missed what we do." "You know, they made a movie about it." "The Natalie Portman one! I want to see that so badly." It's almost like he knows that I think about us every time I see that movie trailer.

"So, I'll bring some stuff and we'll see where it goes."

...I need to stop liveblogging this conversation.

Welcome back to Albany. Welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment