Monday, January 24, 2011

I only want to be with you.

I love coming home still smelling you on my skin. It just makes me so happy. I wish I could see you more often so I could keep smelling of you. I wish we were more than we are so I could keep  smelling like you.

I wanted to say something tonight, but it wasn't the time. You were kind of rushing me out so your roommate could come back, but it didn't quite matter. I mean, I know we're not the dating type. That's just not what we do. You're ashamed of me, really. I know you are. You wouldn't want to be seen with me because I'm not the kind of girl--pretty, size two really--that you'd like to be seen around. I'm not the girl floating around the frat parties with a red Solo cup full of beer in my hand. That's not how I roll. I'm more of the I watch movies on the weekends and enjoy an occasional vodka/Red Bull or Captain and Coke. I'm a little classier than just a keg of beer.

But, if there's one thing I wish, I wish we could go back to the days of the two-three times a week. I miss that. Once a week just doesn't do it for me anymore. I want to see you more. I really do. This could be ugly if I'm not careful. I need to stop wishing we were together, it's going to get ugly.

I offered him Thursday night, but of course, I was dumb, and didn't realized that it was "Thirsty Thursday" until after I'd already asked what he was doing. We'll have to see where this goes, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment