Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh, goodness.

My new boyfriend is meeting my friends today. He's met a couple of them, not very many, and only for short periods of time. I'm very nervous about this. It's not that I'm afraid of them not liking him. He's perfect for me. I can say that. He. Is. Perfect. For. Me. I couldn't be any happier with him. I slept over at his room last night for the second time this week and I just couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was with him. He's cute and funny and nice and sexy and just everything I could've ever wanted him to be and more.

What I'm worried about is whether or not he will like my friends. They're a very, erm, interesting bunch and I don't know if they're really the kinds of people he likes to be around. They're not very much like him. He's different, but in a good way. I'm worried he won't like how crazy they are and I'm worried that they won't be on their best behaviour because, let's face it, family dinners normally tend to get crazy and out of hand very quickly. I know there is really no easy way for him to meet all of them unless we were to all go to family dinner together and family dinner really is the family at its finest. If he met them any other way I don't think he'd have a good understanding of the dynamic of the family.

I hope this all goes better than I'm envisioning it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment