Monday, October 18, 2010

Second Guessing.

I have done so much second guessing in the last two days, ever since I saw you get on that train back home. I have thought about time and time and time and time again about the distance, about the pain, about the heartache, about everything... I miss you. I didn't realize just how much I would miss you up until when you left. Once you left, I realized just how much I needed someone like you in my life.

Why I thought I'd be somewhat okay with you being four hours away from me by train, is completely beyond me. I thought I'd be able to handle being loved by someone who couldn't constantly show me their affection. Now that I've been able to see just how much you could love me, I don't want to have to go back to the way it was, because now I'm addicted.

I wish I could feel confident telling you how I feel about this. But, I just can't. Honestly, I can't.

Ugh. I just can't do this. I don't know why I decided to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment