Monday, October 4, 2010

Personality.

This is for the personal things I can't really share on Tumblr.
This is a secret place, for those thoughts that need to come out, but can't stay where people can see them...

These are the thoughts that are meant for me.

...

Right now, I'm going through a rough patch in my freshman year. I'm losing my mind, trying to apply to get in the Honors College, salvage a GPA that's somewhat decent, discover what classes I want to take next semester, looking into possibly switching from French to Globalization Studies with a French minor if I can't actually major in French anymore due to budgetary constraints, doing Model UN research, random homework, going "balls deep" College Democrats campaigning and fundraising and getting ready for elections, keeping up with friends, having issues with my roommate who's less than sociable...

College is so busy all of the time. Seriously. No down time ever. I barely, rarely, if ever, sleep decently. That's part of the reason why I'm glad I'm going home this Friday again. I mean, really. I get a decent night's sleep in a bed that's actually comfortable and a good meal. It's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment