Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life or Something Like It.

"The door wasn't locked."
"Yeah, I realized that after."

Nine words. Two days.

In no way, shape, or form, is this working for me. This is killing me. I really can't live this way anymore. This is not conducive to my life. With all of the problems with my other friends, with my issue trying to acquire a French major, I really don't need you being a fucking bitch to add to my stress.

"This must be just like living in paradise. And I don't want to go home." --David Lee Roth

David, honey, you're completely wrong. The only thing I want to do is go home. I want to get away from here because it's killing me to be here. It's not anything like I wanted. It's absolutely destroying me physically, emotionally, mentally, every other -ally you can think of.

Had I known this was what my college experience was going to be when I paid that $150 housing deposit to go here, I would've said "fuck you" and gone somewhere else...regardless of whether or not I had to sell a kidney to go there.

I'm going home for the day tomorrow. I'm going to hopefully de-stress a little bit...at the oral surgeon's office. Back here for all the weekend fun festivities on Saturday...but I feel like there will be less fun involved...

I wish my college experience was just as good as everyone else's....

No comments:

Post a Comment