Friday, November 19, 2010

Significant, Statistically.

There is nothing worse than feeling like you don't actually matter to someone. Especially because I've been very kind to you. We can't even have a conversation outside of your room. That's just not how we are. We even have a class together and you can't even talk to me about some common interest we have? You know we have them; that's what brought us I to this situation in the first place...unless you don't remember. Which, honestly, wouldn't surprise me.

The fact that I can't say no to you whenever you call me is the worst thing in the world. You call me at one o'clock in the morning? Ten minutes later, I'm at your door. I'm the exact person I never thought I would be. And a part of me is truly ashamed. The rest of me is just plain confused. I used to have values and morals but now they've all gone to shit. Apparently.

I just can't believe why I'm letting all if this go on and my conscience has gone on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment